søndag 12. august 2018

Back to blogging again !.

Finally back to blogging again. It has been a few months since last time. I will try and do this more frequently in the future. I am not sure who or what I have  to blame for the lack of entries. Anyway, let`s get started. I have some fantastic news and some not so fantastic ones.

I will start with the bad one. Holiday is over and I am back to my not so fantastic workplace again. It pays my bills, and that`s about it. I was hoping for some radical changes and the whole place had been turned into one of those Ibiza foaming party discotheques, but just my luck...

The great news is that I have started a new and fantastic diet. Thanks to global warming the Norwegian farmers can now harvest superthin carrots. They are excellent for my newly started "The carrot diet". The fat will disappear in no time.

I still get a lot of bumps in my way to get the Haute Couture superflat stomach. Some people have no shame in life. No goals either. If so, not the right ones.

I am a nice person and I always sacrifice my own interrests for their stupidity. I am still waiting for my good karma.

Ingen kommentarer: