mandag 19. september 2016

Work diary week 38, Monday

Back to work after 4 weeks holiday. This is maby not the most fun day of the year.
My first thought was, "maby if I pretend  I have forgotten the password for the login, they will then give me an extra one week off because of the stress causing this", but "my loyalty" won in the end.

On days like these you constantly look for anything that can bring some joy to life again. I spotted a box with green candy next to the coffe machine. It is always difficult to know what to expect with the color green when it comes to sweets. I am very careful when I taste it. Don`t jump into every freaking situations every freaking time. That`s howe you become a survivor.

The candy tasted like shit. Just my luck. The day will continue to be shit. Better luck tomorrow.


Ingen kommentarer: