mandag 26. september 2016

Work diary week 39, Monday.

Apparently my company will be celebrating a 50 years anniversary on Friday this week. The big bosses have decided to give the employees a gift to celebrate the occasion. The marketing manager has been given the task to organise the whole thing, and he gave me the job to pack and distribute the gifts to all the departments. I was unable to get all instructions. I was paying more attention to the creme balls. I have never tasted creme balls before.

I have just gained myself a new enemy in life. The marketing manager of the company I work for. The man is ruthless. I can now see how he has climed in positions within the company. I am disgusted.

Ok, I admit it. I have a reputation for doing everything in my power to get hold of sweets. I am basically unstopable. Morals are put aside. I enter a so called war battle mode, but that does not give anyone the right to seal jars filled with creme balls. I compare this action with the worst war crimes ever commited by the human kind.


Ingen kommentarer: