søndag 22. oktober 2017

A self-examination

I still kind of wonder how I got to the stage that I decided to try out meditation. I am not the most patient person on this planet ...or even in the whole universe. I am a football supporter for f...k sake.
There are not many good moments to find a comfortable position and clear your mind and think positive during a game. One example is when we played Kristiansund earlier this season. The strikers seemed to think too much before they decided to shoot.

It was extreemely frustrating. This resulted in a mind in total mess. It was not ready for meditation during those 2x45 minutes + extra time.

When trying to start meditation I was probably aiming to be this person... 

...but deep inside I know this is the real me.It is important to acknowledge who you really are. Hopefully this experience will give me peace in mind. I doubt it.

Ingen kommentarer: