søndag 15. oktober 2017

The truth behind the yoga industry

My first attemt on meditation was not a great success. I was not able to create enough positive energy to give me a lottery win. I decided to google a new yoga position for better results in the future. This made me realize there are plenty of them out there. What`s the story ?. Do people earn lots of money by having a copyright to a yoga position ?. Do they get a small amount of money every time one person do their pose ?.... like when a radio station play a song and they pay a little fee to the songwriter. If that is so, I want to get in in the deal.

I decided to come up with a completely new one and apply for a copyright to it, but every time I could see that the pose had already been taken, even though if it was a very silly and uncomfertable one. This made me conclude that the whole industry is just like any other industries. Rotten !.

After a couple of more attempts with very stupid poses, I decided to bow out of the industry before I even managed to get into it with one last pose I actually couldn`t find. I called it "Flipping the bird"

Ingen kommentarer: