torsdag 16. november 2017

Not among the lottery winners this time either

It was the big draw yesterday and once again my lottery ticket was overlooked. This is clearly a conspiracy against me. The worst thing about the whole experience are the articles about the winners the day after and how they will spend their sudden fortune. Yesterday`s winner is going to use it on a spa. What the f...????!!!. I hate spa !. I can think of 10000 million better things to do with a sudden fortune. This information made me hate the article even more. Why does the media post these sad stories ?. Probably only the winners find joy in reading them. Do they get a lot of clicks ?.

Sometimes I give these articles a lot of clicks. This may be the reason why they get a lot of them. I may be contributing to the whole misery. Looking forward to the next draw. I have a good feeling this time.

Ingen kommentarer: