søndag 5. november 2017

Soon Monday morning again.

Back to work again tomorrow. I am not sure I look forward to it. Last week at work was not exactly a blast. Not even a single person was fired. Boring stuff !. The most interresting happening was when one of the co-workers brought in that strange cake baked by his wife. It was worthy being a part of the Twilight zone anthology series.
A usual I was going for a big slice, but it sliced itself on a completely different place from where I intended it to. It was scary stuff.

I was left with a smaller slice than usual. It was not a good feeling. The cake was so strange that I came up with the most likely conclusion to it all.

I bet there are lots of conflicts in their home because of all the cultural differences.

It can`t be easy being an alien living on this planet. Especially not in Norway.

I wish them all the best in the future...from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do them apart etc, etc, etc..
For me, I certainly hope this next week will be more interresting. The feeling is not good.

Ingen kommentarer: