søndag 25. november 2018

Who the f..k is Phillipe Starck and why has he designed annoying water bottles ?.

Althoug I have accepted the fact that I own one of the worlds worst water bottles ever produced, it is still a great struggle when I bump into others with their perfect ones. I have started to hate many persons at work for this.

On of them constantly brags about having a bottle designed by a supposedly superstar product designer called Philippe Starck. It is is extremely annoying.

I really don`t know anything about this Philippe Starck bloke, but I really hope there is, at least, one fatal construction detail with that award winning and annoying bottle that will have fatal consequences for the owners in the near future. I want bad karma for Philippe Starck water bottle owners !.

Ingen kommentarer: