mandag 7. januar 2019

Review on the 2018 resolutions

New resolutions have been made for the new year, but first I would like to look at the ones for 2018. How successful was I keep them. I made five in total.
Number one on the list was winning the lottery big time. At least 30 million euros. I was not able to fulfil that one. The picture over tells it all. Veeeery disappointed with that one.

Number four on the list was to have a meaningful conversation with an alien, but since I have developed a conspiracy theory why I am not winning much on the lottery, and aliens are a big part of it, I have not been very interrested in talking to any of those individuals.

Number two and three on the list were eat more carrots and broccoli and eat less chocolate related products. I have to confess that I yet again have disappointed myself, but I feel that I was extremely close on several occasions to turn things around for the better.

Number five was to be more fashionable. I don`t know why I did that one. It is an impossible task.
Look out for the 2019 resolutions coming soon to this blog.

Ingen kommentarer: