lørdag 9. desember 2017

A stomach flue I did not ask for

It had not been many inspirational days at work lately when this thought went through my mind.

The day after I dad stomach flue. Big time !. 

When this shit happens, you start to wonder if there is a God up there, and can he actually hear and see us all the time... and read every frickin thoughts that goes throug our heads ?. If that is the case, I DID NOT ask for this illness from him. I did not put it down as a prayer. I did not start my thought with a "Dear God", nor did I end it with "Amen" or "so be it". Too many mistakes from him and he can lose more poupularity on his planet. I certainly have no sudden plans in the near future to visit a church after this ordeal.

Stomach flue is definitely no fun. Luckily this one lasted for just three days, but during the time it made me think scary thoughts. It gives me chills thinking about some of them now.




Ingen kommentarer: