tirsdag 5. desember 2017

Christmas time can give you tough experiences at work

Christmastime will most likely give me a couple of tough experiences the next weeks. I can still remember last year`s Sain Lucia`s day with horror. Two from upstairs dressed as the famous saint from Syracuse came downstairs to give us a nice little break from the hard work, but hey actually made the workday a lot harder. The homemade moulded wine was to blame for most of it.
My consentration on the "beautiful" performance of the Saint Lucia song was heavily disturbed by the dreadful taste of the traditional moulded wine.

The moulded wine tasted and smelled more like the heavy stuff my dentist fill my teeth with. I have had "the privelige" to taste it on several occasions during my lifetime so far, so I know what I am talking about.


It made me think that maybe the ingredients for the moulded wine were found during dumster diving. The hipster trend had reached this christmas celebration as well, and one of their stops were outside a dental clinic.

I could see them crunching pulled teeth in an expensive, top of the range designer spice crusher and then mix it into the pot. It was not fun to realise that I had just drunk someones pulverized molar.

I politely declined refill when asked. Because of the bad taste I was temted to tell them that Saint Lucia was sentenced to serve in a brothel, aka whorehouse. I will consider to do it this year if the quality on the moulded wine has not improved.


Ingen kommentarer: