søndag 3. desember 2017

The evil christmas cookies of Norway

Once again it is getting close to the christmas celebration. A great joy for most Norwegians. For me it is that time of the year when work colleagues come in with the christmas cookies lists from their sons or daughters football tema, handball team, ice hockey team, cross country skiing team, floorball team, badminton team etc, etc, etc.. All the teams want to finance their healthy sport activities by selling not so healthy cookies to us mortals. Many different to chose from. Father`s cookies, sister`s cookies, aunt`s cookies, grandpa`s cookies, grandma`s cookies...The lists are long and many.
They use the same strategy every year. Their daughters and sons are being portrayed as victims in a horrible and cruel world. The most vulnerable, sensitive and naive persons are often being targeted. Basically the persons with most empathy for all the injustice in the world. I am not going to brag about my....I will stop here.

Last year I was once again targeted, but now I have managed to see a pattern. As soon as I have signed on for yet another recordbreaking number of boxes, the crocodile tears seem to disappear. We live in a ruthless world and no civilians are spared in this dirty business.

I desperately tried to change the ordre, but things got suddenly physical.

A couple of weeks later I had forgot about the whole thing and I was just about to try out a new diet...

Now I had to work past a record breaking number of boxes with the worlds most  unhealthy cookies ever, before I could start my new, planned and improved lifestyle. It was a tough end to 2016.
I decided to finish off the evil purchase as quickly as possible. The technique I decided to use is commonly used by the great Kobayashi. The notorious hot dog, meatballs. twinkers, tacos, hamburgers, pizza, ice cream and pasta eating champion from Nagano. You basically dip what you want to eat as fast as possible in buckets with water to make it easier to swallow. It was a success in the early phase...

..but after a while I realised that I did not have the same talent and capacity as the eating legend from Nagano. An extremely full stomach also made me clear sighted. With so many boxes purchased by me, I suspected they could afford more than just new drink bottles to the team. I was not happy with what I saw.

The last boxes I tried to push on customers, but I had to fight hard. Other victims of the evil parents of children doing sports were also trying to do the same. I do not look forward to christmas 2017.

Ingen kommentarer: