mandag 18. desember 2017

Christmas cookies 2017


I promised myself last year that the 2016 christmas cookies armageddon would never happen again. It was an epic war on cookies, but with the help from the Takeru Kobayashi eating technique I was able to fight down the different cookies armies. I was pretty sure I was facing the end times.
Everything looked promising this year. The daughters of the employee with the evil cookies list no longer play handball. It looked like my luck finally had turned,....

...but then a new employee steps in.

To make it even worse, the daughters play for the club Skedsmo. It is a local club to my favourite team Lillestrom SK. They might later become profiles for LSK. If that is the case, I am obliged to make a contribution. It is logic.

I had to do a research about this on the ultimate Lillestrom SK encyclopedia, Kanaripedia. Unfortunately I found two huge profiles who had strong connections to Skedsmo FK. It looks like Christmas will be a struggle in 2017 as well.

Club legend Torgeir Bjarmann played 306 games for LSK between 1988 - 2003. He made it a struggle for strikers to score goals against LSK. Now he is making a struggle for me because he played for Skedsmo during his childhood years.

Marit Sandvei played 150 games between 2010 - 2017 and won 9 national trophies with LSK. She was famous for playing the ball between the legs of defenders before she assisted a goal. Now I have to eat a lot of cookies because she spent her childhood years playing for Skedsmo.

The newly gained info about the club Skedsmo FK forced me to yet again purchase a record number of boxes with cookies. 9 in total is a new record that will stand at least for a year. My health will worsen this christmas. Not even the Kobayashi technique will help me this time.

I have never seen a more surprised expression on a face when the list was picked up on deadline day. You could see the norwegian kroners sign in her eyes.

When she finally got her act toghether she was very eager to leave the room immediately. Let`s hope for a comeback for the retired handball daughters next year + retirements for the football daughters.



Ingen kommentarer: