torsdag 3. november 2016

Work diary Friday, week 43


New tactic today. I decided to force myself to be a positive person. I am not optimistic about pulling it off.

The positivity followed me to the bathroom. I decided to dedicate this day of my life to focus on making things better for someone else.


But when I arrived work, all the positivity disappeared. The mouse had been removed. What a letdown. I decided to focus on myself again.

Once again I decided to test the eating something to come up with something to write about. I found a giant chocolate bar with illustrations of blueberries on it. Maby it contains antioxidants that we can find plenty of in blueberries. Antioxidants terminate or slow down the oxidation of chemical substances in the body. Maby they also terminate drought of ideas.

When I went to bed that night I had a feeling I had speeded up the oxidation of the chemical substances. Chain reactions were happening all over my body, from the top to my toes. My dramatic week ended with my body maby on its way to dissolving.

Ingen kommentarer: