onsdag 2. november 2016

Work diary Monday, week 43


I am still experiencing a drought of ideas. The fact that nothing interresting happened at work today makes the work with this blog really difficult. But when I sat down and analyzed the whole situation, I realized that this is not just an ordinary drought of ideas, but possibly one of the most dramatic ones ever in the history of experiencing a drought of ideas.

The work diary creator breaking two pencils simultaneously when being very angry for not being able to come up with something to write about. Top shelf Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood drama worthy.


The drama was everywhere. It was so boring at work today that I managed to fall asleep while doing some necessary business. That led to some huge and dramatic consequences for my work colleagues.

I went to the shop and bought some chocolatecovered gingerbreads in a hope to kickstart a brainstorm. Great writers, scientists and Nobel prize winners in general tend to go for a walk to clear their minds. I buy sweets.

This was the first time ever I have tasted chocolatecovered gingerbreads.I was very happy with the taste of the product, but it didn`t seem to give any affect to the creative side of  my brain.

But after finishing half the box of gingerbreads, the creative right side had totally been paralyzed. Luckily only fifty percent of the left side of the brain that performs tasks that has to do with logic had suffered the same fate. This was enough for me to be able to get into bed for the night. I had to skip brushing my teeth. 

The first day of covering the greatest and most dramatic drought of ideas in the history ever was nothing but success. Broken pencils, half the brain paralyzed, a dramatic visit to the toilet. SAY NO MORE !.

Ingen kommentarer: