onsdag 2. november 2016

Work diary Tuesday, week 43

Another day with "The Greatest Struggle". I bet The Great Depression was a walk in the park compared to what I am experiencing this week. If I had a time machine I would gladely have traveled back to the mid thirties in the US to get some relief from my situation.

Today`s choice of medicine for killing the drought of ideas was a huge chocolate bar. I was very optomistic after the purchase. The next great novel was just around the corner.

But it only helped me with being even more aware of the fact that my job almost never creates carpe diem moments.

I laid awake in bed for hours before I was able to fall asleep. It was a combination of being worried about my blog and feeling like puking any second after eating the whole chocolate bar.

Ingen kommentarer: