tirsdag 8. januar 2019

My official 2019 New Year`s Resolutions

Not a single New Year`s Resolution of the five were achieved in 2018. Therefore I have decided to keep only one of them. It is. of course, winning in the lottery big time. I have increased the minimum winning prize from 30 million euros to 50 million too meet the expected price increase.
I have decided to add only one more resolution to the 2019 list.
It is to throw a perfect Nine-dart finish.

The inspiration to this resolution is the mighty Michael van Gerwen. The green machine scared the hell out of his opponents and claimed his third WC title. A living legend.

I demand the dutch people to appreciate him more than their royals. I bet none of them have thrown a Nine-dart finish. They would most likely have struggeled to throw the darts long enough to hit the board. Michael van Gerwen does it all the time. I look forward to keep my resolutions this year.

Ingen kommentarer: