onsdag 9. januar 2019

The New Years Eve


A new year has started, so I guess it is time for some reflections. I will start with new years eve. It was not a perfect celebration this time either. I blame the fireworks industry/cartel for this.

I promised to fix some fireworks for the "big" evening, so I went for sparklers. I refuse to pay 50 euros for the heavier stuff that only lasts for seven to twelve seconds. They also have silly names that are either inspired by the army or a tropical storm that has killed and destroyed a lot. Someone were promoting a pack of 25 for two euros 50, but that was of course a misled. Those fireworks crooks used it as bait for law-abiding citizens. I am unfortunately among them.

I was not a happy man the first minutes of 2019. The mood actually lasted for at least half an hour.
Happy new year !.

Ingen kommentarer: