onsdag 23. januar 2019

The bible should have provided more holidays

We are several days into the first month of the new year, and getting close to February as well. It has been tough to start a new year considering I have to attend a not so very inspiring job every bloody weekday. When I was waking up today I asked myself a very good question. Why are there no days off during the three first months in a year. Why do we have to wait until late April for just three lousy days during easter ?. I am not happy with the current government for this.
Come to think of it, there are several persons in the bible that sould get way more attention than they actually do. What if, for instance, Luke or Matthew died in January. Not many people know this...because we are not having a day off on that particularly day. Shame on the people who are in charge for all this.

So few days we are celebrating and so many we don`t. No wonder there are so much trouble in this world. I could have celebrated "walking on water day" today, instead of waiking up very early to brush my teeth.

When the day was over I counted at least 76 more days we should have celebrated with a day off. That is not the best inspiration for tomorrow`s workday. I do not look forward to it.

Ingen kommentarer: