søndag 9. oktober 2016

Work diary Friday, week 40

I have never been so nervous in my whole life when I woke up this morning. The chances for another giant apple cake are huge. It is in situations like these you start to think about the meaning of life. This morning I couldn`t find any.

The writing was on the wall. I managed to empty the cake tin yesterday. That meant there would be a possibility for them to fill it up again, and they did. Apple cake was once again on the menue.

I am getting told how they managed to get hold of more apples. "Norway`s got talen".should be banned from television. Especially when the apples are ripe. Who watch that show anyway. Everyone knows there are no talents in Norway. We suck at everything !. Especially diets.

Today I was so full I needed help to read the scale. I finish the week with breaking another sad record. In my first week on a diet I have gained lots of weight. The project has been a total disaster from the very first second. If there is a God, please give me some hope and encouragement to continue. I will say a prayer maby tomorrow when I am not so full.

Ingen kommentarer: