mandag 17. oktober 2016

Work diary Wednesday, week 41

As punishment for yesterday I decided not to brush my teeth when I went to bed. The punishment continued this mornuig as well. This serves me right.

As I mentioned yesterday I managed to finish off the cake residues in an impressive way. I am more than ready to start my new, healthy life, but...

Later more cake was served upstairs during "the farwell ceremony". I was told to bring some slices downstairs to the ones that didn`t bother to go upstairs. This was noticed by the people from upstairs. It was a veeeeery embarrassing moment for me. I will try and use this traumatic experience into my diet. The well known "turn something bad into something good" method.

I decided not to turn on the weight scale today. I just stood there and waited for a carpe diem moment. It did not work. The moment did not arrive.

Ingen kommentarer: