søndag 9. oktober 2016

Work diary Tuesday, Week 40

It`s Tuesday and for the first time in a long while I wake up and feel a bit happy for going to work. I am starting a diet. Fianlly I have found a motivation for getting up every f...ing morning to go to that f...ing place. Who would have thought a diet would be the solution. Not me !.

Keeping a diet can sometimes be very difficult This is something I experienced the very first moment I walked through the door at my workplace today. I was greeted with a large apple cake. This treat is very popular during current season in Norway. The apples are ripe and ready to be consumed...and destroy every started diet that is standing in the way.


My work colleague, that started a diet a couple of weeks ago, could tell me about the episode that kickstarted the decision to make the delicious, greasy and unhealthy cake. They were sitting in front of the television watching "Norway`s got talent", but the noise from the falling ripe apples interrupted the tv show. They then decided to turn the negativity into something positive by making this giant calorie bomb.

It was a lot of sugar and fat in the cake. That might explain why it was so tasty. The first weighing for my newly started diet was discouraging. I hope for better results in the near future.

Ingen kommentarer: