søndag 9. oktober 2016

Work diary Wednesday, week 40

It`s Wednesday. Midweek. That is always a perfect moment to kickstart a diet. I am ready !. I put on my gameface in front of the bathroom mirror when I brush my teeth. I must admit I was impressed with it. Everything in life is easy when you set your mind to it.

Unfortunately the first thing that meets me when I enter my work place is an even bigger apple cake. It looks like I have to postpone the diet today as well. All positive energy is replaced with sugar, grease and thousands of calories.

I have never seen a larger cake tin in my whole life. I later tried to find pictures of larger ones on the internet, but without any luck. The largest cake tin containing the largest amount of calories gathered just happens to be around me while I am trying to hold a diet. I call that bad luck.

The weighing at the end of the working day was tough. Really tough !.

Ingen kommentarer: