mandag 17. oktober 2016

Work diary Tuesday, week 41

If you are looking for an everyday hero, look no further. Today is finally the day to start the diet. I have a very good feeling. The odds for cakes being served two days in a row at your work place is always very high.

I arrive work and soon realize I should have placed the bet. I should have done a better research on my work colleagues. They are the type who behave themselves around other people and go mental with cakes, sweets, chocolate etc., etc. inside their own home. I go mental at both places.

The medicine cabinets were probably lacking tweezers after yesterday. They are probably still in the washing machine. Luckily for them I have so far avoided getting a splinter in my finger today. I decided to finish the residues to get a fresh and clean start tomorrow. It was a tough job, but with strong willpower I managed in the end.

At the end of the day I forced myself upon the pallet truck. Not in my wildest imagination would I have predicted the number showing up on the display. Disaster !. State of emergency is another phrase that comes to my mind.



Ingen kommentarer: