mandag 17. oktober 2016

Work diary Friday, week 41

It`s finally Friday. I decide to put an end to the struggle with my diet by finishing of the residues from yesterday`s cake. You might have heard that before, but this time I have really done my research. Noone is getting hired today, noone is quitting or getting retired, noone is being fired, noone is having a baby, no work colleagues have birthday today, nor their children, grandmothers, uncles, aunts or nieces, noone is moving internally etc, etc, etc. You get the picture.

But only 17 minutes after the last slice of cake has been devoured, disaster strikes again. A disaster impossible to forecast. It`s the infamous greasy, norwegian waffers. They are evil for dieters.

Everyone enjoyed "the gift" from upstairs except me. There has never been a more unhappy norwegian waffer eater in the whole history of the infamous greasy norwegian waffers ever. I suddenly get a strong feeling of a conspiracy among the ones from upstairs against my diet because I did not listen to the new CEO`s vision for the company, nor did I listen to the farwell speach from the retired one. Why can`t they just leave me alone.

Today I turned on the weight scale again to face the truth like a man, but the number was so bad I began to cry like a baby. It sure is a very thin line between being a real man and a cry baby.


Ingen kommentarer: