søndag 9. oktober 2016

Work diary Thursday, week 40

I am still full from all the cake yesterday when I wake up. I realise there are no chance to rescue the diet this week. I decide to concentrate on making the damage as little as possible.
There is still more left from the record breaking cake from yesterday. My work colleague is acting like a professional training fitness coach for me so we can empty the worlds largest cake tin. His wife needs it tonight. She is planning on baking some more.
His talent for being a personal trainer is undisputable. I would never have done it without his encouragements, but should I be thankful. I am not sure.
It would have been an advantage for my newly started diet if the other work colleagues would put more effort into the task of finishing the monster apple cake. They were all acting like a bunch of sissies. They would not have won any hearts in an eating competition.
I on the other hand, keep on breaking records. I was so full after finishing the cake that I was not able to stand on the weighing scale. It was very painful. The result of the weighing made it even more painful. Another kilo gained today.



Ingen kommentarer: