mandag 17. oktober 2016

Work diary Monday, week 41


The apple cake bonanza last week has given me hyperhidrosis. My body is definately trying to tell me something about my eating habits. Maby it is time to start to listen to it. This week I will give it a go.

I decided to cycle to work like a pro athlete to get back on track to loose weight. The tempo was good and the communication with others in the traffic was clear. No misunderstandings.

But there were big troubles as soon as I arrived my work place. Luck is not my middle name, nor is willpower. In Norway you can apply for a name change. Maby that could help my diet. Slender Willpower do sound like a cool name to have.

More cakes arrived on the second floor later when the new CEO was presented. I wonder if her visions for the company is just as good as the cake was. I was not too bothered with them, but maby Slender Willpower would have been.

Gaining weight during a diet is very demoralizing. The weighing is postponed to tomorrow.



Ingen kommentarer: